This is my first visualization using the Tableau software. The visualization in based on the training data received from Competency Based Training (CBT) in Nutrition project. The project is being implemented by National Institute of Preventive and Social Medicine (NIPSOM) with the support of United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF).
I joined the project as an Information Technology Specialist and moved on to become the Monitoring Specialist for a short period of time.
- Trainee Number segment visualizes the places where the training activities were being conducted. It also includes a table which reports actual number of trainees for both of the training modules.
- Timeline segment shows the number of personnel that has been trained up to a certain time period.
- Trainee Designation segment utilizes tree maps to provide an overview of which designations constitute the personnel trained.
- Trainee Class segment categorizes the trainees according to their class (Class 1, 2 0r 3).
- Trainee Gender segment classifies the trainees as Males or Females.
This being my first visualization, I tried to incorporate everything I have learned. I think which has made the viz a little bloated. I would really appreciate any comments / feedbacks / suggestions.